Ilizarov – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Head of Department, Member of the Presidium of the International ASAMI (Ilizarov) Society, Chairman of the Azerbaijan Ilizarov Society
- In 1974, he graduated from Masalli city secondary school No. 3.
- In 1979-1985 he graduated from the treatment and prevention faculty of Vladivostok State Medical Institute.
- In 1985-1986 he passed an internship at the Sverdlovsk City Hospital No. 20.
- In 2000 he defended his dissertation. Kurgan, Russia (Re-certification, 2010, Azerbaijan)
- In 2007 he defended his doctoral dissertation. Moscow, Russia (Re-certification, 2011, Azerbaijan)
- From 1986 to 1989 he worked as a doctor-ordinator in the department of removal of long tubular bone deformities in children of the Russian Scientific Research Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology in Kurgan.
- In 1989-1991 he passed a clinical residency in transbone osteosynthesis at the Russian Scientific Research Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology in Kurgan.
- In 1991-1993 he worked as a traumatologist at the Traumatology Clinic of the Azerbaijan State Institute for the Improvement of Physicians.
- In 1994-2009 he worked in Turkey under a contract. (In 2001, he worked as an associate professor at the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Medical Faculty, 9 July University, Izmir, Turkey.)
- 2009-cü ilin yanvar ayından 2010-cu ilin iyul ayına kimi Bakı şəhəri Travmatologiya və Ortopediya Klinik Xəstəxanasında həkim-travmatoloq-ortoped işləmişdir. Xəstəxananın fəaliyyətinin dayandırılması ilə əlaqədar AR. Səhiyyə Nazirliyi tərəfindən Akademik Mir Qasımov adına Respublika Kliniki Xəstəxanasında həkim-travmatoloq-ortoped vəzifəsinə təyin edilmişdir. 06.02.2014-cü ildən AR. Səhiyyə Nazirliyinin göndərişi ilə Elmi-Tədqiqat Travmatologiya və Ortopediya İnstitutuna Bölmə rəhbəri təyin edilmişdir
Participated in scientific congresses and symposiums:
- In 1996, he attended a convention in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- In 1996, Houston, Texas participated in the 1st ASAMI US Congress, dedicated to the treatment of patients with the Ilizarov method.
- In 1997, he participated in the EFFORT Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
- In 1997, he participated in the First International Congress of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of the Balkans in Thessaloniki (Greece).
- In 1998, he participated in the VI International Congress of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of the Arab countries in Doha (Qatar).
- In 1999, he was invited to a conference of the Pakistan Society of Traumatologists and Orthopedists in Karachi, Pakistan.
- He delivered two papers at the 1999 SICOT Congress in Sydney, Australia.
- In 2001, he participated in the ASAMI International Congress in Rome, Italy.
- In 2002, he participated in the SICOT Regional Congress in St. Petersburg.
- In 2004, he participated in the Congress of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of the Arab countries in Bahrain.
- In 2005, he participated in the SICOT and ASAMI Congress in Istanbul (Turkey).
- In 2010, he participated in the VII ASAMI Congress in Cairo (Egypt).
- He delivered a speech at the Congress of Arab States in Amman, Jordan in 2011.
- Istanbul (Turkey) Cadavra Course in 2012 – Eytici
- 2012,2014 Adana (Turkey) Ilizarov course – Eytici
- 2013-2017 Izmir (Turkey) TOTBID Trauma Course – Eytici
- Istanbul (Turkey) Post-Traumatic Complexes Course in 2014-2016 – Eytici
- 2014 Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) Eurasian Trauma Congress – Rapporteur
- 2015 Miami (USA) ASAMI-Ilizarov International Conference – Rapporteur
- 2016 Kurgan (Russia) International Ilizarov Conference – Rapporteur
- He spoke at the VIII International Intramedullary Nailing Course held in Izmir, Turkey, March 31-April 3, 2016.
- .October 7-8, 2016. J.A. Alekbarov spoke at the TOTBID course “Prevention and Treatment of Posttraumatic Complications” on boils, deformities and infections.
- On June 16-18, 2016, he spoke at the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Masapov Reads” in Kurgan, Russia.
- Transarticular osteotomy of the femur in suprapubic knee deformity in children after septic arthritis transplantation. Kurgan 2016
- He made a report in a special issue of the Azerbaijan Journal of Orthopedics and Traumatology, II Congress of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of Azerbaijan and a scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the Ministry of Health.
- “Monofocal bone transport technique for tibial bone defects greater than 5 cm: our experience in an observational series involving 24 patients.” Trauma, London.
- The Shoulder Endoprosthesis Course 2016 conference February 19-20, 2016 in Ankara, Turkey.
- He participated in the “14. Winter Meeting on Arthroplasty” February 20-23, 2016 in Bursa, Turkey.
- He participated in the International Conference “Trauma-2016: application of modern technologies in orthopedics” held on November 3-4, 2016 in Moscow.
- Employees of organizational and methodological department of the II Congress of traumatologists and orthopedists of Azerbaijan, held November 12-13, 2016 and the scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. Health Care of the Republic of Azerbaijan done.
- Orthopedic trauma camp 2. 3-4 Saturday (February) 2017. Aegean University, Izmir, Turkey. He made a report.
- 20th meeting of the Ilizarov sleeping orphans. May 12-14, 2017. Adana-Turkey. He made a report.
- Forum of traumatologists and orthopedists of the North Caucasus. May 15-16, 2017. Vladikavkaz, Republic of North Ossetia-Alania.
- International scientific and practical conference. June 21-22, 2017. Kurgan-Russia.Eurasian Orthopedic Forum Moscow 2017 / June 29-30, 2017 Participant. Moscow, Russia.
- VI Eurasian Congress of Traumatologists and Orthopedists August 24-26, 2017, Kazan, Russia. He made a report.
- 3rd World Congress Ortho Re Con ILLRS-ASAMI / August 30 – September 2, 2017. Lisbon, Portugal. He made a report.
- IX congress of traumatologists and orthopedists of the Republic of Uzbekistan. October 20-21, 2017. Tashkent. He made a report.
- 27th National Congress of Turkey on Orthopedics and Traumatology. October 24-29 (October) 2017. Belek Antalya. He made a report.
- He participated as an instructor in the “International Meeting on Orthopaedic Trauma” held February 03-04, 2018 in Izmir, Republic of Turkey.
- He participated as an organizer and speaker at the “I Congress on Orthopedics and Traumatology of the Turkic World” held on April 20-21, 2018 in Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan.
- He participated as a trainer in the “Uludag Trauma Meeting” held on March 02-04, 2018 in Bursa, Republic of Turkey.
- On March 9-10, 2018, Baku, Azerbaijan Republic. participated in a joint course organized by the European Society of Pediatric Orthopedics EPOS.
- On March 30, 2018, he participated as a speaker at the conference of traumatologists and orthopedists of the North Caucasus “Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of trauma and orthopedic patients” in Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan.
- He participated as a speaker at the International Conference “Kharovsky Readings” held on June 14-15-16, 2018 in Kurgan, Russian Federation.
- He participated as a speaker at the 28th Turkish National Congress of Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology “International Secretariat” 4. Symposium on Physiotherapy – Orthopedics and Traumatology” held on October 30, November 4, 2018 in Antalya, Turkey.
- He he moderated and spoke at the “XV. Uludag Orthopaedics and Traumatology Days” held in Bursa, Republic of Turkey, March 1-03, 2019.
- He spoke at the conference “Topical issues of diagnosis and treatment of trauma and orthopedic patients” held on March 29, 2019 in Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan 3 Bone & Joint. Was a moderator of the Congress and made a report. 4 +4, April 25-28, 2019, Izmir, Republic of Turkey. He spoke at the International Orthopaedic Trauma Camp.
- He was the organizer and spoke at the “III Congress of Orthopedic and Traumatology” held on May 10-11, 2019 in Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan.
- He participated and spoke at the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Ilizarov Readings” on “Complications of Orthopaedic Traumatology. Clinical and Experimental Aspects,” held June 14-15, 2019 in Kurgan, Russian Federation.
- Presented and moderated at the 4th Joint Congress of ASAMI-BR and ILLRS ACC societies Liverpool, UK, held August 27-30, 2019 in UK.
- He spoke at the “2nd Turkic World Congress on Orthopaedics and Traumatology” held in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, September 11-15, 2019.
- The 29th Turkish National Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology to be held October 22-27, 2019 in Antalya, Republic of Turkey.
- On November 15-16, 2019, he spoke at the “IX. Training Seminar on Deformities” organized by the Association for the Application and Development of Extreme Reconstruction and Ilizarov Techniques at Istanbul Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital.
- On November 9-10, 2019, he gave a presentation at the XI International AzTOA Congress “Modern methods of treatment and rehabilitation of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system”.
- 2 monographs, published in various international journals
- 112 scientific articles (Azerbaijan 5, America 2, England 4, Italy 3, Sweden 2, Russia-Turkey 79)
- 2 inventions,
- He is the author of 2 rationalization proposals.
- He performed more than 14,000 operations.
- He has been a member of SICOT (International Traumatology and Orthopedics Association) and EFFORT (European Traumatology and Orthopedics Association) since 1996.Türkiyə (TOTBİD) Ortopedlər və Travmatoloqlar Cəmiyyətinin Fəxri və həqiqi üzvüdür.
- He is a member of the presidium of the International ASAMI (Ilizarov) Society.
- He is the chairman of the Azerbaijan Ilizarov Society.